Monday, February 23, 2015

Allergy Control


Do You Suffer From Seasonal Allergies?

Why not try a all natural approach to controlling them!

In this post I will tell you what works for my family at controlling seasonal allergies. Remember this may not work for everyone. What works for one may not work for others.




What you will need:
  • Lemon Essential Oil
  • Lavender Essential Oil
  • Peppermint Essential Oil
  • Capsule (This is where I get mine from)


Directions:

  1. Place 3-5 drops of each oil in capsule.
  2. Ingest capsule.
  3. Take every 3-4 hours as needed.
For mild to moderate use 3 drops of each oil.
For moderate to severe use up to 5 drops of each oil. 
If you belch the taste or feel it may be to strong you may finish filling the capsule up with a carrier oil. (ex.- coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil)
*For children or adults that can't swallow a pill you may diffuse the oils instead.

I mix up about a week at a time and place in a baggie and put in the freezer for my son. He takes one a day. Oh and I don't add a carrier oil to his. :)


I get all my oils from Young Living Essential Oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment